USB Plus+ RFID Reader
The USB Plus+ RFID Reader is a low cost platform for developing and deploying interactive read/write applications. Driven by ThingMagic's Mercury 5e-Compact UHF RFID reader module, the USB Plus+ is controlled and powered by a host PC or laptop through a USB interface and is compatible with ThingMagic’s application development tools, permitting rapid creation of RFID solutions. With a software adjustable read distance up to 3 ft (0.91 m), the USB Plus+ supports a variety of applications, including RFID tag commissioning, manufacturing WIP, document tracking, library book check in/out, retail point of sale, event and hospitality services, hospital patient workflows, and more. The high-performance internal antenna of the USB Plus+ is also ideal for commissioning high memory tags and reading small form factor RFID tags more effectively.
Features of the USB Plus+ RFID Reader include:
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision and DRM
- Internal linear polarized antenna with peak Gain 1 dBi from 860–960 MHz
- Powered by USB connection to notebook or desktop PC
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI, KCC, TRAI, ACMA, SRRC regulatory specifications (Open (Customizable) 860-960 MHz)
- Tag Read Rate up to 200 tags/second
- Tag Read Distance Up to 3 feet (0.91 m)
- High impact plastic case
- Dimensions: 97 mm L x 61 mm W x 25 mm H (3.8 in L x 2.4 in W x 1.0 in H)
Volume and other discounts available.