Leading the RFID Industry
"ThingMagic is distinguished by being committed to the RFID industry and easing adoption, and is forward thinking, like Lexmark, working now to be where we want five years from now. We select partners like ThingMagic because they have staying power."
-- Rick Kallop, Lexmark
The USB Plus+ RFID Reader is a low cost platform for developing and deploying interactive read/write applications. Driven by ThingMagic's Mercury 5e-Compact UHF RFID reader module, the USB Plus+ is controlled and powered by a host PC or laptop through a USB interface and is compatible with ThingMagic’s application development tools, permitting rapid creation of RFID solutions. With a software adjustable read distance up to 3 ft (0.91 m), the USB Plus+ supports a variety of applications, including RFID tag commissioning, manufacturing WIP, document tracking, library book check in/out, retail point of sale, event and hospitality services, hospital patient workflows, and more. The high-performance internal antenna of the USB Plus+ is also ideal for commissioning high memory tags and reading small form factor RFID tags more effectively.
Features of the USB Plus+ RFID Reader include:
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision and DRM
- Internal linear polarized antenna with peak Gain 1 dBi from 860–960 MHz
- Powered by USB connection to notebook or desktop PC
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI, KCC, TRAI, ACMA, SRRC regulatory specifications (Open (Customizable) 860-960 MHz)
- Tag Read Rate up to 200 tags/second
- Tag Read Distance Up to 3 feet (0.91 m)
- High impact plastic case
- Dimensions: 97 mm L x 61 mm W x 25 mm H (3.8 in L x 2.4 in W x 1.0 in H)
Volume and other discounts available.